DAY ONE includes:
- Andrew Caseley, CEO - EECA
- Chris Moller - Chris Moller Architecture + Urbanism Future prefabrications: New generation prefabrication and catalysing step change
- Anne Salmond, Director - Salmond Architecture: High Performance Houses: Raising the bar
- Professor Bin Su - Unitec: R-values, humidity and health: Case studies from Auckland
- Dr Lucy Telfar Barnard, Research Fellow - University of Otago: Mechanical ventilation systems and health outcomes
- Dr Emina Petrovic, Lecturer – Victoria University: Are plastics really an issue in sustainable construction?
- Bernie McLaughlin, Operations Manager - Master Electricians: Electrical installations: Current technology and future proofing
- George Block, Technical Writer - Consumer: Climate control in the home
- Dr Manfred Plagmann, Senior Physicist - BRANZ: Indoor climate and occupant behaviour
- Julie Villard, Eco Design Advisor – Christchurch City Council: Bringing your windows in from the cold: Recessing the frame
- Professor Robyn Phipps – Massey University: Solar air heating in classrooms: Preliminary research results
- Dr Taciano Milfont, Senior Lecturer - Victoria University: Encouraging sustainability and energy efficiency: A social psychology perspective
- Thomas van Raamsdonk, General Manager - Pro Clima: Blower door test demonstration
- Andrew Eagles, CEO – NZGBC: New Zealand’s housing crisis and why Homestar matters
- Christian Hoerning, Senior Technical Advisor – EECA: Choosing the right heating appliance
- Ralf Kessel, Architect - Cement and Concrete Association of NZ: Concrete and sustainability
- Your projects or initiatives – SHARE, PROMOTE & LEARN
- Dr Nelson Lebo, Eco Design Advisor – Palmerston North City Council: Villa renovations: Thinking outside the square
- Open Space Session - A forum for inquiry, reflection and learning
Registrations to EDA.Conference@huttcity.govt.nz. RSVP by 10 April.
Price (per day) $140. Discount for Home Performance Advisors, CEN members and students $80 (per day).