Whether you’re new to the architectural industry, returning to the sector, just starting out, or have recently immigrated to New Zealand, ADNZ Intern Membership may be an ideal membership option for you.
Intern membership provides endless opportunities for personal development, connects you to industry professionals and peers, and sets you up to progress to Professional membership in the future.
If you're new to the architectural design profession or aren't quite ready to be assessed for our professional ADNZ membership, our intern membership might be the best fit for you.
To qualify, you must be working as a designer for at least 20 hours per week.
- Attend local and national ADNZ events including our annual conference, workshops and seminars at membership rates.
- Create and build your professional portfolio profile on the 'find a designer' section of our website to strengthen your project opportunities and to build your reputation.
- Utilise our exclusive online learning resources including access to view ADNZ’s main forum and participate in our Intern only forum.
- Access to our Industry job board. Connect with potential employers and progress your career.
- Use of our ADNZ Intern Membership logo.
- Copy of our suggested Mentoring guide which will help you find a mentor to help take your career to the next level.
- Receive regular communications and news from ADNZ with useful industry and organisational updates, statutory changes and upcoming events.
- ADNZ/N3 Trade Card discounts.
- A complimentary copy of the exclusive Defign magazine produced by ADNZ annually.
An annual ADNZ Intern membership subscription costs $238.63 (incl GST). This can be invoiced annually or paid monthly. A non-refundable $57.50 application fee is applicable for ADNZ Intern membership.