With 38 years in architecture and design, I have had the opportunity to be associated with projects throughout New Zealand, the Pacific Islands and Japan.
Specialist areas of design are lakeside, coastal and country residential projects, as well as tourism and executive luxury lodges.
As a member of Architectural Designers NZ Inc for 23 years I have participated in the Annual Design Awards and have been recognised with 40 regional and 30 national awards, including three national Supreme Awards and the Practice Award.
My design office is situated north of Auckland, in Warkworth township, central to the Matakana coast region.
"Behind the basic philosophy of personal service is the belief that it is possible to combine innovative design with cost control to produce efficient, functional and delightful architecture"
- Colin Stanley ?Peoples Choice? Award Winner – 2013
- National Finalist - Residential New Home Over 300Sqm Architectural Design Award – 2013
- National Under 250 sqm Residential (finalist) – 2010
- National Over 250 sqm Residential (finalist) – 2010
- National Peoples Choice Award – 2010
- Colin Stanley Award – 2010
A small acknowledgement of your gift in designing an exciting, beautiful and wonderfully liveable home for us. The journey with you was great; the outcome beyond our dreams. We love it.
Sheryl and Neil